Day 316: What is your definition of the word love? Talk about 3 things you love.
Love is something that you can feel for everything, it doesn’t matter what, you just can. Love is in every atom in this universe, we are made of love, and the only way for us to actually live is through love.
A mistake many people usually do, is by thinking that love is only limited to romantic love. This is very wrong, there are so many different types of love and none of these are wrong. However love is giving, love is caring, and love is kindness. You cannot love anyone and believe that they always have to give you something in return, you love something or someone by your own choice and the object of your love is not obliged to owe you something. Love is accepting and the way of life.
- The sky; which includes of the stars and the moon. The sky posses such a beauty that I can’t comprehend nor articulate in words. I feel a strong connection to the sky and it has always been by my side since I the day I was born into this world. I’m not lonely, the sky is my true friend, soulmate and lover.
- The sound of rain; or rain in general. It’s a love-hate relationship hence the allergy I have for it. Yes, I have an allergy for rain but I still love it, I still walk outside while the rain is pouring down. The smell of it, the feel of it, and the sound of it is something I wouldn’t be able to live without.
- The sea; where do I belong to? The sea or the sky; the sea where I feel that I originate from; the sky where I dream to disappear in. The sound of the sea that slowly puts you to a harmonic sleep, the waves that embrace your body, and the view that charms your eyes with its beauty.
I think some love you can stand to let go of because it’s ultimately for the best, but other types you have to stick with until the day you die even when it’s hard.
I can sympathize with people’s pains, but not with their pleasures. There is something curiously boring about somebody else’s happiness.
Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
I’m completely empty. Do you know what it means to be completely empty? Being empty is like an unlived-in house. An unlocked unlived-in house. Anybody can come in, any time they want. That’s what scares me the most.
Day 315: What is your definition of the word hate? Talk about 3 things you hate.
Hate is a very bad and unnecessary feeling that only brings negative energy. Many says that it’s the opposite of love, however that’s not completely accurate. Hate is a feeling that can have a connection with love. A feeling that only brings out the worst of you, and a feeling that if you success to decrease will make you a happier person.
Despite this, we all have still a few things we really do hate although we don’t want to. The three things I most hate are:
- Impoliteness/disrespect; when people can’t show proper respect or being polite to others, and just behave plainly awful to others. That is one of the things I really dislike since I try my best to at least be polite to even the people I’m not so fond of.
- Stalkers; I dislike stalkers to the extreme. My ex boyfriend is on the verge of being a real stalker, he creates new accounts to add me on different social community sites and have made some of his friends watching over me. He has been after me since he broke up with me, which were in January this year. Let’s hope he will stop after new years. Since the act of being stalked is surely not an enjoyable one, I have felt very uncomfortable the recent months…
- Sexism; I don’t even feel that there would be any need to explain why I hate sexism since it would be plainly obvious. I’m pro equal rights, and I always get angry when I hear ignorant people voice their narrow-minded opinions about women’s right or sexism in general.