submachineguns: (✿◠‿◠) Share 10 facts about yourself and then pass this on to 10 of your favourite followers. (Right back at you Sis, hope you're having a good day)
1. I love nature, the only thing that makes really feel at ease is wandering in the forest or being at the lakes. In summer times I usually go deep into the forest and sleep there with even all the bugs crawling all over me, I just love the sound of the natural life.
2. I’m in love with all the seasons, however since the two recent winters, I have started to associate it to negative feelings, like loneliness and depression which makes me always wary of this coming season.
3. I adore the stars and the moon. Thankfully in the winter the stars and the moon are even more visible, so I always look up and admire their beauty.
4. I’ve noticed that I’m getting less shy and introverted in school. I talk to new people almost everyday without getting all panicked like before. I have started to stop caring about what others think about me anymore. That’s not relevant anymore.
5. I dislike movies, however not all of them. But most movies, I get easily bored and if I have the power to, I always fast forward it to the end because I don’t have the patience to wait until it ends. I always get surprised when I get interested in a movie and watch the whole of it.
6. I have really lots of makeup, especially lipgloss and lipsticks. Which is pretty funny since I never wear any makeup unless for special events. I have like 14 in total which is a lot. But I really do love it, since I like painting my lips.
7. I love nail polish, I have more than 30, and since I wear one for two weeks and thereafter change. I mostly remember events by the color of my nail polish.
8. I try my best to not be mean to anyone and judging. Even though my friends can be judging, I try to be as real as I can and not talk bad things about someone behind someone’s back.
9. I almost got a phobia of afghan boys due to my ex boyfriend. I felt like every afghan boy is a spy for him to spy on me since my ex was a bit controlling. And not only after we broke up but during the relationship as well.
10. I’m shortest in my whole family, and not my close family but even my relatives are taller than me. I don’t even know how come I’m so short when the guys are around 175 - 195 cm. Although the girls are shorter, I’m still the shortest!
zeicchi: （*＾ワ＾*）//just being random, have a nice day/night.
Ahh, I thank you very much! Likewise! (⌒▽⌒)☆
Anonymous: I feel like I can seriously relate to you. I was teased for being alone & was laughed at by my peers who would sing "I'm so lonely, so lonely, all on my ownnnn~". To this day, I hate those people and that fucking song. Maybe to compensate for that, I surround myself with friends, but it ends up always feeling forced and fake. Even if you don't care about my story, just thought you might want to know that there's people who feel the same way you do too.
Exactly, I understand what you mean. Sometimes I feel like I only go and “befriend” people at random just to show others that I am not pitiful and lonely, which makes me feel even more lonely because those kind of friendship never has any depth.
Thank you for your ask, I really appreciate that you took your time to write about your own experiences and I am glad but still sad that there are people who feel the same as me, since I do know that this is not something you would voluntarily want to feel.
forelgn: (✿◠‿◠) Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself then pass this on to 10 of your favorite followers! hey! Sorry it's been so long. I have a lot of homework from school
It’s ok all of us will be busy now because of school or other things.
- I dislike to constantly follow people, I rather be on my own than always run after people who do not even wait for me.
- I can communicate perfectly fine with guys, but I am extremely shy when it comes to girls.
- I cannot open up for anyone, not even to people I have known since childhood, the person must be pretty damn special to make me feel comfortable enough to be myself with.
- I get jealous too fast when I see someone who’s better than me on playing piano or drawing.
- I’m jealous of my boyfriend’s face since he has a really pretty face that would even apply for a female, he has very long eyelashes and feminine eyes. If he heard me, I don’t think he would take it as a compliment though.
submachineguns: Happy birthday, Sis! Have fun, this is your day. I know that in the past year you've learned a lot and grew as a person so I'm positive that you're a fine adult in making so there's no need to be afraid of a mere number. Best of wishes :) ♥
Thank you dear sis, you’re very right and today I have experienced many things I wouldn’t think of experiencing. Life really is ageless, it’s all about the experiences you get as a human being. ♥
zeicchi: Oh my, Happy birthday to you! ^^ Sorry if I was late T.T
Thank you very much!! And no way it’s still morning here so it’s still the beginning of the day! ♥
drcab: Happy birthday to you my dear ! Have a fantastic birthday :D 18 is a great age and you're not getting old you're blooming !
Thank you very much dear! I’ll try my best and you’re right haha, maybe I should think positively!! ♥
Thank you for the heart <3
friedlichkeit: You're an assbutt
Well excuse me, you buttmunching asswipe.